National Express Driver In Training in Carson, California
WE ARE HIRING SCHOOOL BUS DRIVER OR PAYING FOR TRAINING!
HAVE YOUR CDL and SCHOOL BUS CERTIFICATE
Certified We offer PAID training!
rate of $ 18.25 /hour for newly certified drivers
OUT AND GIVE US A SHOUT! OUR NEXT ORIENTATION IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER
WE MAKE IT
EASY TO APPLY:
Call us!! -
Call Jasmine Covington at (310) 767-5820
Home ONLINE: www.durhamschoolservices.com/careers
FURTHER AND APPLY HERE!! Join our team who shares the same VALUES!
If you are
at least 21 years of age think you’ve got what it takes, like working with
children and being an active member of your community?
morning and afternoon hours
nights or weekends
Good communication skills
At least 21 years of age
Poses a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
Applicants will be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical
is part of the National Express Group family. National Express is a
multi-billion dollar company. We own eleven School Bus Transportation
Companies. Our largest School Bus Company is Durham School Services. We would
like to invite you to join our team!
- Must be at least 21 years of age; for Tennessee School Bus Drivers, must be at least 25 years of age per state law.
- Must possess, or be able to obtain, all valid applicable state license and other required certifications to operate company vehicles.
- Must meet physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety-sensitive employee, will be subject to random substance abuse screening under Company policy.
- Must satisfactorily complete and pass all training and attend safety meetings and in-service meetings in order to remain qualified.
- Extensive knowledge of traffic rules and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift and assist passengers when necessary.
- Must have a high degree of attention and considerable dexterity in the control of vehicles such as school buses, sedans, vans, paratransit vans, limousines, taxi-cabs, shuttles, medium duty buses, transit buses, and/or motor coaches.
- Must practice defensive driving at all times and avoid vehicular and industrial accidents by practicing safe driving and work habits.
- Compliance with all applicable federal, state, county, district, and contract specific Driver requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Company name is : Durham School Services
Job: Driver US Bus
Primary Location: United States-California-Carson-Carson, CA
Work Locations Carson, CA (2009_Carson, CA)16627 Avalon Blvd., Bldg. AC/O DURHAM 2009Carson, 90746
Organization United States Bus
Employee Status Regular
Job Level Driver or Bus Assistant
Job Shift Day Job
Req ID: 193301