Join Our Manager in Training Team
You’ve earned your degree – now are you ready to make your mark? As a new member of our Transportation operations team, you will be placed on a career advancement track from day one. Our extensive training program provides an in-depth understanding of our industry, company, its people and operations - all of which are critical to our company success. Motivated trainees will find that the career options at National Express are endless. Turn your drive and ambition into a lucrative and rewarding career with a global organization.
We look for potential leaders who have the ability to plan, problem solve, act with a sense of urgency and innovate while using critical thinking skills to create real long-term value for the organization.
During the 12-24 month curriculum, you will learn and participate in all activities within a Transportation operations environment including managing customer relations, commercial development and overall operations including safety, maintenance, employee relations, dispatch and staffing.
You will also receive:
- Extensive development, visibility & exposure
- Ability to participate in our MBA program at Top 20 Business School in the US
- One-on-one weekly coaching with a corporate liaison
- Monthly performance feedback
- Opportunities to participate in international projects
- Annual invitations to travel internationally to network, learn and train with global leaders and trainees
- Training at Corporate Headquarters in Chicago for onboarding and orientation
If you are passionate about excellent customer service and want to become a key leader in creating a safe operations culture while driving a business to achieve its vision and objectives, apply for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and start your career today.
To learn more about our Manager in Training Program or to submit your resume, please contact Kelsey Rickleff via email Kelsey.Rickleff@nellc.com.