National Express Driver In Training in Salina, Kansas
WE ARE HIRING Part-Time School Bus Drivers AND PAYING YOU FOR TRAINING!
DO YOU HAVE YOUR CDL and SCHOOL BUS CERTIFICATE
$16 to $17.25 per hour for 5 years plus experience!
Not Certified We offer PAID training!
Starting rate of $16/hour for newly certified drivers
REACH OUT AND GIVE US A SHOUT! OUR NEXT ORIENTATION IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER
WE MAKE IS EASY TO APPLY:
Call us!! - Call Kevin Kuder at (785) 825-1941
Stop on by & Apply - 1510 West State Street, Salina, KS 67401
Have trouble with the computer. No problem! We will help you when you arrive!
APPLY at Home ONLINE: www.durhamschoolservices.com/careers
Enter Code 192822 as your “keyword” in the search bar and you are all set to apply!
If you are at least 21 years of age (or 18 years of age for monitors), think you’ve got what it takes, like working with children and being an active member of your community?
LOOK NO FURTHER AND APPLY HERE!! Join our team who shares the same VALUES!
Competitive wage package
Part-time morning and afternoon hours (drivers and monitors)
Limited nights or weekends
Training and development
Career progression opportunities
Safety for children
- Good communication skills
- At least 21 years of age
- Poses a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Applicants will be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical evaluation
Our company is part of the National Express Group family. We are one of the world’s leaders in the transportation industry. National Express is a multi-billion dollar company. We own eleven School Bus Transportation Companies. Our largest School Bus Company is Durham School Services. We would like to invite you to join our team!
- Must be at least 21 years of age; for Tennessee School Bus Drivers, must be at least 25 years of age per state law.
- Must possess, or be able to obtain, all valid applicable state license and other required certifications to operate company vehicles.
- Must meet physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety-sensitive employee, will be subject to random substance abuse screening under Company policy.
- Must satisfactorily complete and pass all training and attend safety meetings and in-service meetings in order to remain qualified.
- Extensive knowledge of traffic rules and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift and assist passengers when necessary.
- Must have a high degree of attention and considerable dexterity in the control of vehicles such as school buses, sedans, vans, paratransit vans, limousines, taxi-cabs, shuttles, medium duty buses, transit buses, and/or motor coaches.
- Must practice defensive driving at all times and avoid vehicular and industrial accidents by practicing safe driving and work habits.
- Compliance with all applicable federal, state, county, district, and contract specific Driver requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Company name is : Durham School Services
Job: Driver US Bus
Primary Location: United States-Kansas-Salina-Salina, KS
Work Locations Salina, KS (3048_Salina, KS)1510 W. StateC/O DURHAM 3048Salina, 67402
Organization United States Bus
Employee Status Regular
Job Level Driver or Bus Assistant
Job Shift Day Job
Req ID: 192822