National Express Driver In Training in Santa Ana, California
DO YOU HAVE YOUR CDL and SCHOOL BUS CERTIFICATE
$19.00 to $ 23.00 per hour for depending on experience!
Not Certified We offer PAID training!
Starting rate of $ 19.00 /hour for newly certified drivers
REACH OUT AND GIVE US A SHOUT! OUR NEXT ORIENTATION IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER
WE MAKE IT EASY TO APPLY:
Call Grace or Trisha in recruitment @ 714-558-6915
Stop on by and apply: 308 N. Sullivan, Santa Ana, CA
APPLY at Home ONLINE @ www.durhamschoolservices.com
Enter Code #193803 as your “keyword” in the search bar and you are all set to apply!
Have trouble with the computer. No problem! We will help you when you arrive!
If you are at least 21 years of age think you’ve got what it takes, like working with children and being an active member of your community?
LOOK NO FURTHER AND APPLY HERE!! Join our team who shares the same VALUES!
Part-time morning and afternoon hours
Limited nights or weekends
Training and development
Career progression opportunities
Safety for children
- Good communication skills
- At least 21 years of age
- Poses a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Applicants will be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical evaluation
Our company is part of the National Express Group family. National Express is a multi-billion dollar company. We own eleven School Bus Transportation Companies. Our largest School Bus Company is Durham School Services. We would like to invite you to join our team!
- Must be at least 21 years of age; for Tennessee School Bus Drivers, must be at least 25 years of age per state law.
- Must possess, or be able to obtain, all valid applicable state license and other required certifications to operate company vehicles.
- Must meet physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety-sensitive employee, will be subject to random substance abuse screening under Company policy.
- Must satisfactorily complete and pass all training and attend safety meetings and in-service meetings in order to remain qualified.
- Extensive knowledge of traffic rules and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift and assist passengers when necessary.
- Must have a high degree of attention and considerable dexterity in the control of vehicles such as school buses, sedans, vans, paratransit vans, limousines, taxi-cabs, shuttles, medium duty buses, transit buses, and/or motor coaches.
- Must practice defensive driving at all times and avoid vehicular and industrial accidents by practicing safe driving and work habits.
- Compliance with all applicable federal, state, county, district, and contract specific Driver requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Company name is : Durham School Services
Job: Driver US Bus
Primary Location: United States-California-Santa Ana-Santa Ana, CA
Organization United States Bus
Employee Status Regular
Job Level Driver or Bus Assistant
Job Shift Day Job
Req ID: 193803