National Express Driver In Training in Tacoma, Washington
ARE HIRING AND PAYING YOU FOR TRAINING!
start of route hourly pay $22.25
hourly pay $13.00
US IMMEDIATELY FOR THE NEXT ORIENTATION!
Kim Wheeler 253-983-9450
apply in person:
Lakeview Ave SW, Lakewood WA, 98499
apply on line @ www.durhamschoolservices.com. and search for this requisition#: 193452
trouble with the computer. No problem! We will help you when you arrive!
are looking for qualified drivers. If you are at least 21 years of age (or 18
years of age for monitors), think you’ve got what it takes, like working with
children and want to contribute to keeping our community safe? This may be the
position for you! Apply above!
morning and afternoon hours (drivers and monitors)
nights or weekends
- Safety for
Good communication skills
At least 21 years of age
Poses a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
Applicants will be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical
Our company is National
Express, founded in 1972. We are one of the world’s leaders in the
transportation industry. National Express is a multi-billion dollar company. We
own eleven School Bus Transportation Companies. Our largest School Bus Company
is Durham School Services. We would like to invite you to join our team!
- Must be at least 21 years of age; for Tennessee School Bus Drivers, must be at least 25 years of age per state law.
- Must possess, or be able to obtain, all valid applicable state license and other required certifications to operate company vehicles.
- Must meet physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety-sensitive employee, will be subject to random substance abuse screening under Company policy.
- Must satisfactorily complete and pass all training and attend safety meetings and in-service meetings in order to remain qualified.
- Extensive knowledge of traffic rules and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift and assist passengers when necessary.
- Must have a high degree of attention and considerable dexterity in the control of vehicles such as school buses, sedans, vans, paratransit vans, limousines, taxi-cabs, shuttles, medium duty buses, transit buses, and/or motor coaches.
- Must practice defensive driving at all times and avoid vehicular and industrial accidents by practicing safe driving and work habits.
- Compliance with all applicable federal, state, county, district, and contract specific Driver requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Company name is : Durham School Services
Job: Driver US Bus
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Tacoma-Tacoma, WA
Work Locations Tacoma, WA (2037_Tacoma, WA)3212 South Sprague AveC/O DURHAM 2037Tacoma, 98409
Organization United States Bus
Employee Status Regular
Job Level Driver or Bus Assistant
Job Shift Day Job
Req ID: 193452